The MARCH Program is an expansion of the Court's MAT program and is funded by the Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant and Substance abuse Program (COSSAP) BJA grant. This new grant extends the program and expands and enhances the Court’s Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) services.
Medical Assisted Treatment
Drop-in Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM - 2 PM
Location: 375 S. High St, 6th Fl.
Phone: (614) 634-0987
Email: [email protected]
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Linkage and referral to treatment providers (Alcohol/Drug and Mental Health)
- Screening and referral to residential treatment services, sober housing, etc.
- Direct linkage to detox services
- Bio/Psycho/Social assessments (or referral for one within 24 hours)
- Assistance with applying for cash, food, and insurance assistance
- Direct linkage to the Self Help Resource Center to get assistance with evictions, record sealing, and driver’s license issues
- Community needs assessments
- Linkage and enrollment into employment readiness and resource programs
This project is supported by Award No. 2018-AR-BX-K029 and Award No. 2020-AR-BX-0044 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice or grant-making component.