The Ohio Department of Transportation is conducting a major construction project that directly impacts visitors to the Municipal Court, particularly those parking in the garages.
STAY UP TO DATE:
Beginning September 11, 2021
Beginning June 10th, 2022
- E. Fulton Street will become eastbound-only between High St. and 4th St., making Fulton St. a one-way street from High St. to Grant Ave. This new traffic pattern provides additional capacity for drivers on E. Fulton St. to access I-70 east.
I-70/I-71 Downtown Ramp Up
- The exit ramp (100A - US 23 S. / Front St. / High St.) from I-70 eastbound to Front St. will close.
- The Front St. Bridge over I-70 will close. Fulton St. between Front and Short Streets will close.
- Fulton St. west of High St. will be two-way to allow access to the building loading dock but dead-end at Front St.
- Front St. will be two-way to allow access to the garage.
Know before you go with Ohio's official traffic website and mobile app. See traffic alerts; weather, flooding and incident-related road closures; live cameras; and more.